Just recently I happened to chanced upon the commonly talked unit thrust through an agent of which the company name I shall keep secret. He was recommending me some China-India fund thingy and was telling me that the highest ROI he has ever got for one of his client was 20+% or something like that. Or whatever, I must admit it was pretty confusing. Well, thats not the point. The point is still nothing beats the returns of emcom. As an investor of emcom, I must admit i really dont see whats so good about unit thrust. With emcom theres a standard guaranteed amount of ROI up to 1200% and still capital guaranteed. I've seen people dump lots of their money into unit thrust and fixed deposits, in my opinion, these are not the best forms of making sure your money grow, its just common, its not the best. Who else offer a return this attractive and better still, fellow Goldpartners from phase one has already got back half their initial capital within 4 months ? emcom rocks!